Thursday 3 December 2009

The Incredibles

When I saw the movie, The Incredibles a few years back I was totally blown away. I thought it amazing, everything about it - the opening credits, the story/plot had me on the edge of my seat, the characters were so believable, the animation was superb - stop me I if you think I'm over the top here in my admiration for this film.
Well, I recently got the book The Art of the Incredibles from the library & it brought it all back again, how much I enjoyed it. The work of Teddy Newton and Lou Romano was simply devine (gonna have to find some different superlatives!). But it's the collages of Teddy Newton that I particularly liked, they seemed to leap out at me & grab my attention. I have put just a few of them here. I urge you all to get a copy of the book, saying that, if any generous viewer to this blog happens to come along & wishes to purchase me a nice Christmas present, who am I to refuse.




You have to admit these are....as Tony the Tiger says....GRRREEEAAAATTTT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment